Sunday, January 27, 2013

Collection of #MicroPoetry


I ~ write to be with you ~ that is how I connect with you 
Looking ~ deeply in your intense eyes ~ loosing myself getting lost  
Blessed are the souls ~ who know ~ what love means 
I knew ~ I had lost you ~ soul was n still connected ~ hope you know ~ you lost a loving soul  
Why ~why do I ~ still care
I cared for you ~ you don't care ~ cried all night now drying my tears ~ sad inside but life will go on
Silently ~ listening ~ to your silence its killer
Hold my hand ~ will not ever ~ let you fall
Promise ~ cross my heart ~ won't hurt you ever
wait ~ don't shut your heart ~ its me  
silently I wanna ~slip in ~ occupy your mind ;)
Even if I know ~ their is no tomorrow ~ I will still keep on Loving you
its hard to see ~ someone special ~ slipping away from you  
you ~ are miles away ~ but have so much effect on me 
you are ~ part of my life ~ which I don't wanna lose ever  
For me ~ important is ~ your mental connection with me 
I remember~ how you made me feel ~ by just being with me thats it
Beauty of ~ your soul ~ is being soulful
Beauty of Rose ~ is being Rose ~ not in its color
Listening ~ to music ~ makes me feel more closer to you 
I so very much Love you it hurts to hold it inside me ~
Let me cuddle up with you in my thoughts~
Love ~ for me ~ is all about feeling
Finally met you ~ my heart & soul ~ is in sink with yours 
I ~ was born ~ to meet you
Every time ~ my heart beats faster ~ whenever your presence around me
To feel ~ you ~ is my souls craving
To know ~ you ~ is a blessing beyond bliss
To see ~ you ~ is pleasure beyond words
Music fills my heart ~ with loving thoughts ~ of you 
I feel you ~ on every breath ~ you are in every pore
Silently watching you ~ drifting away ~ hope slowing dying inside 
Wounds of heart ~ invisible to eyes ~ but is painful for life 
For me Loving you ~ is submerging myself ~ in the endless ocean of Love
Am with you ~ in thoughts ~ cos you let me be myself a loving being
Your soul taught me ~ to go on ~ loving you ~ even though you moved 
Nature ~ teaches us ~ provided you learning
For you ~ my thought are ~ naked
I want to ~ listen to your voice ~ Love resonates itself 
I dont have ~ lust for you ~ longing is purely for mental connection  
Knock knock ~ you there ~ heart longs for you
Their is fire in me ~ to feel you mentally ~ when will you accept our connection
You can hide ~ your feelings ~ being indifferent
watching you is a blessing ~ though we have miles between us ~ but my heart can feel your presence
Life is beautiful live it to the full ~ don't regret it ~ but don't even forget to learn your lessons
Holding back ~ expression of love ~ feelings bottled up ~ time frozen
spiritual is the love ~ when you need only ~ to accept that you love unconditionally
spiritual is the love ~ when you need only ~ mental connection with soul-mate
Lets be ourself ~ am sure ~ Love will find its way in our life  
My soul ~ entangled with your soul ~ Love is the connection 
In your presence ~ my heart ~ often skip a beat
Loving you ~ is so ~ natural for me
Let me ~ distract you ~ with my loving thoughts
Sometime words fail us keeping silence is better option~
Mind wanna rule over heart and stop loving ~ heart has its own mind ~ to keep on loving no matter what ~
if you don't see the real me with open eyes ~ close your eyes and see what heart says..
your heart has been played over ~ does not mean all are same ~ don't shut me out let me in ..
change of face may appear ~ my soul is same which connects with your soul
destiny says we were to meet ~ unknown if we will stick around ~ we met n we parted ...
when my heart misses you it doesn’t make a noise. it just silently wishes your presence ....
you not in my life ~ still you ~ hijack all my thoughts
heart to heart ~ eyes to eyes ~ lips to lips ~ soul to soul we communicate our love
Traveling through ~ fog of silence ~ heart longs for your love
hunger ~ for connection ~ with you
You and your ~ thoughts ~ fill my day 

By Shruti Mehendale 27th Jan 2013

No comments: